- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 slices of bacon (I cheat and use "ready cooked")
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 15 medium to large mushrooms
- 1/4 cup each cheddar & mozzarella cheese (or 1/2 cup cheddar cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels, crumble & set aside.
- In a pan, brown ground beef, onion & garlic powder until beef is cooked through. Drain any remaining juices.
- Meanwhile, pull the core out of the mushrooms & discard… I use my strawberry/tomato huller to scrape out a little bit more of the mushrooms.
- Stir cream cheese into the beef until melted. Add ketchup, mustard, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, worcestershire sauce, crumbled bacon and stir until combined.
- On a foil lined pan, fill each mushroom with the beef mixture. Don't be afraid to pile it up high.. it's yummy!
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mushrooms are cooked.
as seen on and copied from facebook :)