1 can of Strawberry Frosting
1 bag of white chocolate chips
Melt the chips and stir in the frosting.
Spread it into a lightly greased or lined pan…
Make some pretty designs if you’re feeling fancy.
Now, if you want to get crazy, sprinkles some cute little hearts on top. I think M&Ms would be good on top too…you know, chocolate and strawberries I hear is pretty romantic.
Pop it in the fridge for a bit and then cut it into squares.
Or broken hearts if you’re feeling dramatic.
* Tip ~ use a cookie cutter for easier shape making.
- 1 (16 oz) can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- Prepare a 9x9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
- Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.