Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies-
1 can seamless crescent rolls
1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
How to Make
1. With your hand mixer, beat sugar, cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth in a medium sized bowl.
2. Unroll the crescent roll sheet. Stretch dough out slightly. It should be in the shape of a rectangle.
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the crescent sheet, leaving a gap at the edge about 1/2 inch.
4. Sprinkle your chocolate chips on top of cream cheese.
5. Roll the crescent sheet up tightly and wrap in cling wrap.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
7. When chilled, preheat oven to 350°.
8. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
9. Slice the crescent roll into 1/4" slices. Bake on prepared cookie sheet for 12 -14 minutes until crescent roll appears golden brown.
10. Transfer to wire rack.
11. Eat warm or room temperature.
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK - always posting fantastic stuff! https://www.facebook.com/becky.e.tennant
as seen on and copied from facebook :)