☆•♥✱ Fudgy Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars Recipe! ✱♥•☆
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs (32 squares)
- 1 8 oz. bag toffee bits
- 1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 12oz. bag chocolate chips
- 1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 T butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease 13x9 baking dish and heat oven to 350.
- Have the roll of cookie dough sitting out for around 10 minutes to soften up.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and 3/4 cup of toffee bits. Pour mixture into the greased pan and press evenly until mixture covers bottom of pan. Refrigerate for around 15 minutes.
- In a 2 qt saucepan, heat the milk, chocolate chips and the tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Stir frequently until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Spread the mixture over the graham cracker crumb mixture.
- In another medium mixing bowl, break up the cookie dough and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs until blended. Crumble the mixture evenly over the chocolate layer and the sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup toffee bits on top.
- Bake for about 25-35 minutes or until it's golden brown. Cool completely before cutting, probably around 2 or more hours.
as seen on and copied from facebook ☺