A delicious “loaded” mashed potato recipe made with Kraft Fresh Take cheese & breadcrumb mix.
•2 cups mashed potatoes (fresh or instant)
•2 cups steamed broccoli
•2 oz real bacon bits
•1 tbsp cream cheese
•6 oz package Kraft Fresh Take Cheddar Jack & Bacon Mix
•Sour cream (opt)
1. Mix 1 tbsp cream cheese into mashed potatoes.
2. Stir in steamed broccoli and bacon bits.
3. Spread mashed potato mixture into a casserole dish.
4. Open Kraft Fresh Take package to mix cheese and breadcrumbs.
5. Cover mashed potatoes with Kraft Fresh Take mix.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
7. Remove from oven, dish out portions and serve with sour cream and chives (optional).
as seen on and copied from facebook :)