Recipes found on Facebook: Tater Tot Casserole

Search this blog or my other blogs

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tater Tot Casserole

Tater Tot Casserole


It is very kid friendly and most "big kids" enjoy it too! :))

2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup (I would substitute cream of chicken) ;)
1 16oz Sour Cream

1 cup grated cheddar cheese (or more!)
1 pack frozen tater tots

Preheat Oven For 350 degrees. Grease 13x9 inch pan. Layer the beef on the bottom of the pan, set aside. In a med mixing bowl add sour cream and mushroom soup and mix well. Then layer the mixture on top of the beef, then add cheese. Top with tatter tots. Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer, adding extra cheese here, if desired. Once cheese is melted you will have One fabulous meal Everyone will enjoy!









*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*


as seen on and copied from facebook 
 
 
http://tinajo.origamiowl.com/

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh WOW!! This was sooooo good!!! Couple additions: after pressing the hamburger into the bottom of the pan, I sprinkled ground, black pepper, garlic powder, and chicken seasoning (I couldn't find my steak seasoning) over the meat. Instead of using cream of mushroom soup, I used a can of cream of potato soup. I used 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese blend. It was SSSSOOOOO GOOD!!

    The ONLY problem with the whole thing.......I only made one pan for our family of 9.....BIG MISTAKE!!! WE LOVED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete