Apple Crisp Cobbler Recipe
This is how to make an Apple Crisp Cobbler the Easy Way!
Piping hot right out of the oven and let cool just a little bit then top this Apple Crisp Cobbler with whipped topping or ice cream! Pure joy!
Ingredients for: Apple Crisp Cobbler
- 8″ casserole dish
- 4 cups apples, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup minute oats
- 1/3 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 tsp Cinamon
Directions for: Apple Crisp Cobbler
- Spray dish with non-stick spray
- Layer apples on the bottrom of the pan
- Mix all the other ingredients together and crumble the mix over the apples
- Bake at 375* for 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream
This good in the crockpot also. I double the recipe and layer everything from dry ingredients first then fruit then the butter and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Top with cool whip or ice cream!
as found on facebook :)