Recipes found on Facebook: Banana-Applesauce-Oat Cookies (no added sugar)

Search this blog or my other blogs

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Banana-Applesauce-Oat Cookies (no added sugar)

When you have a sweet tooth and want to stay on track, here's a nice treat.

Sugar is NOT an added ingredient.

3 mashed bananas (ripe)
1/3 cup applesauce
2 cups oats
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1 tsp vanilla 
1 tsp cinnamon 

Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes. 

please share ☺

originally posted on facebook 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, this is not my recipe....I copied it from facebook. I've not taken the time to make them yet. I think they would be really good, but not sure as I've never had them.

      Delete
    2. I tried them and really liked them. I made them as cookies and the kids like them. My son asked me to make them again. I loved it, It reminds me of a soft baked breakfast bar,

      Delete
    3. We tried them this weekend to use as school snacks / breakfast bites on the go.......and so far they have been far from a hit. Told by one kid that they texture was "weird and bouncy" and the other said is was close to grits for eating (she really is not a fan of grits). To be fair two kids haven't tried them yet. I may make some tweaks and try it again. I'm trying to actually make some of the various FB recipes that I see and think we may love......instead of just liking and sharing them and then not getting around to making them.

      Thanks for taking the time to have a blog that has these kind of recipes on it. www.family-adventures.ca

      Delete
    4. My picky two year old loves these cookies. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. I added Chia seeds, Walnuts, PB2 and Dynamic (fruits &) Greens (chocolate flavored) to the mix and they were awesome! Baked as cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These gave me the worst case of diarrhea for 12+ hours after eating only 2. Never again!!!

    ReplyDelete