Oreo Cookies CakeIngredients
- One box of Chocolate Cake Mix
- Two (four ounces) packages of Instant Oreo pudding
- Four cups of milk – 2% or higher
- Crushed Oreo Cookies – this one is optional
- Start making the cake mix by following directions on the box.
- Grease a pan (you can use a 9×13 one), put the mixture in and start baking.
- Start making the pudding a little bit before the cake is ready.
- Take a medium bowl and add the pudding mixture as well as some milk.
- Keep whisking until most of the lumps are removed.
- Let it sit for approx two minutes.
- The mixture needs to be slightly thick and not runny but not as thick as a pudding.
- When the cake is ready and still warm, take a wooden spoon handle or a straw and poke holes all over the cake about an inch interval apart.
- Aiming for the holes, pour the pudding mixture over the warm cake.
- Spread the pudding out on top of the cake while gently pushing down to help it get into the holes.
- Then you need to put the cake in the fridge for an hour until it is completely cooled.
- Once it is ready, you can either spread some whipped topping of your choice on top and sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies or you can just add the cookies.
as seen on and copied from facebook :)